At E-Learning 24/7, we provide e-learning services for both buyers and suppliers.
- Help you find the right LMS – We track over 500 learning management systems – whether you are seeking a system enabling you to go B2B/B2C or just for your employees – we can identify the system that meets your needs – both short and long term
- Assist you with appropriate authoring tools – With over 120 products in the market from desktop to SaaS, we save you time and money finding the right solution first time out
- Learning Platforms, m-learning, web conferencing and everything in between
- Unlimited Services – Eliminate paying project by project fees and say hello to unlimited services on a per month basis
See what we can offer – E-Learning 24/7 Buyer Services
Supplier Services – Why go project by project, when we offer unlimited services on a per monthly basis
Here is just a sample of the services we provide:
- Products & Services
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Competitive Analysis
- Social Media
Best of all, we include at no additional charge – business intelligence. We do not post everything on our blog – rather we provide it to our clients. If we hear it, you hear it.
To learn more about our vendor services, click E-Learning Suppliers
What makes us unique
- Real Time data and information – our reports and insight is never become stale that is because we provide the latest information so that you can always stay on top
- Unlimited services – whether you decide to start with marketing in the first month and then add product assessment, it is included in our monthly packages; say goodbye to project by project fees; so long to immediate charging when making a phone call and goodbye to unnecessary fees or billing that requires a Ph.D in genetics to figure out what it means
- Expertise and Knowledge – Craig Weiss has been involved with e-learning for over 15 years. He knows the industry and has been identified as a thought leader in the space. Craig regularly speaks at conferences all over the world. When a division of the United Nations wanted to know about specific areas in e-learning, they called Craig.
While some e-learning consulting firms require you to “call them” or “sign up as a member”, we don’t. Our pricing is simple and straightforward. Best of all, you can buy our services in our new store (to be launched later this month).
All packages include unlimited services, To learn more about each package, see our Package Breakouts
- Express Saver – 10 hours, $1,700 USD
- Energy 25 hours, $2,600 USD - Our most popular package. We recommend this package for folks seeking a LMS or authoring tool.
- EMax 40 hours, $4,600 USD - Rollover hours available with this package
- You select the topic or topics
- 60 minute call, $225 USD
- 90 minute call, $250 USD
- 120 minute call, $375 USD
If you prefer to go with an hourly rate, the fee is $250 an hour
Recent presentations include:
- LearnX Asia Pacific – Melbourne, AUS
- EduTech – Moscow, Russia
- ASTD LA webinar
- HR.com webinar
If you are interested in having me present at your conference or via a webinar, please contact me for more information.
General Contact Information – If interested in consulting, advising, analyst or conference services:
E-Learning 24/7 Contact information:
At E-Learning 24/7, we know E-Learning